Sunday, August 15, 2010

Voters Unimpressed, Undecided in Florida

As I was reading an article from the Miami Herald "In Florida Senate Race Voters Unimpressed Undecided" I would have to agree.

There is no way I would ever vote for a Republican, after all they are the ones that put us in the shape we are in now. They only want to help the rich and the he$$ with the rest. The choice here is clear, no Republicans period.

Now you have the choice of Kendrick Meek, Jeff Greene, Maurice Ferre, or Charlie Crist.

I have met everyone except Jeff Greene. My experience with Kendrick Meek is that he will not keep his promises and he will not return your calls. He is in the race only for Kendrick Meek. I have tried and tried to contact him and he will not answer his calls or e-mails. This is not the type of person anyone should want in office.

Charlie Crist and I met when he was here in Miami at a fund raiser and I told Charlie Crist that I was not there to support him but wanted to know why he did not support me. Anyway he gave me his card and asked me to send him the papers on the corruption here in Florida and he would try to do something. Anyway I have called the number and have e-mailed him and he is not answering he is not answering them. This is no way to run an office of the government either.

Maurice Ferre I met at a DNC meeting and he seems to be fine but has no money to promote himself. He was a good Mayor from what I hear and he was refused to be heard on National TV and is being pushed out of the race. This could be a good person to elect because the press does not want him or otherwise they would talk about him more often.

Jeff Greene will not return my calls either but he is an outsider which is very good for the people of Florida. When they say that he switched from Democrat to Republican and back to Democrat so he doesn’t know what he wants to do is crap. If you try something then you don’t like it you change. This is what Jeff Greene did. He found out what the Republican Party is really like and went back to the best. This is very good for Florida working people.

Now we are down to two choices, Maurice Ferre or Jeff Greene. At this point I am still working on who will be the best for Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment